Familiar yet improved
Inspired by the official client, TweetDuck is instantly familiar but better in every way
Stay up-to-date with the world thanks to fully customizable desktop and sound notifications
The experience is truly yours, with a large amount of options and enhancements
Take TweetDuck even further with a powerful plugin system and advanced customizations
Looks like an old screenshot? Nope — this is how TweetDuck looks in late 2017! Do you want to see the secret?
- Click Settings and select TweetDuck - Options to configure the app and notifications, or Edit layout & design to customize many visual aspects of TweetDeck
- Make tweeting easier with an emoji keyboard or customizable tweet templates
- Paste images directly from your clipboard to upload them
- Copy links without the annoying t.co redirect
- Right-click individual tweets to copy a link, take a quick screenshot, or download all images
- Use the forward/back mouse buttons over tweets, dialogs, and notifications for quick navigation
- Hold Shift when clicking the Clear button in column settings to restore the column
- Whenever you don't want to be disturbed, simply pause all notifications (persists across restarts)
- Tweak visuals with custom CSS, and unleash the full power of customization using the plugin system
- See the documentation for a full list of features...